Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fun in Winnipeg

So it has been a busy week.
I will start with the hockey game I was lucky enough to go to the Jets game the other night.
For those who are not Canadian. This is a big deal here in Winnipeg . As we were without a team for 16 years. Anyways, they are back....and it was wonderful to be there, and the fans where crazy loud my ears where ringing a few days later and I would not have it any other way.
It was exciting!



Our family came from Ontario for a wee visist...to say CeCe was over the moon is an understatement.
She was so incredibley happy and just adores her older cousins.
Winnipeg is great for familys. The picture above is a slide form the Childrens Muesum.
I love the colors. What fun!

We took off to the Assiniboine Park to the new duck pond park and it was fabulous.



We spent some time in Grand Forks at the Canad Inn 's water park..amazing.
What a great place to spend time with family.

Last night we where invited by my dear friend Nancy to a wonderful event to support
Seven Oaks Hospital.
It was a fun evening full of sweets and cakes and dinner!
Below is a picture of one of the cakes.
Yum!


Nancy and I being silly...we are good at that!

Then my friend emailed me about a great place to have fun with editing pictures it is called
Go there is is a ton of fun!
Now off to rake the leaves
and finally get time to do some chores!

No comments:

Post a Comment