Monday, March 14, 2011

Feasby and Bleeks

This is a post about my sister in law Erin (behind ladder) and her business partner
and best bud Cindy!
I can honestly say, I think they may be the best interior designers in all of Canada.
Of course I am not bias in anyway! haha
Here are a few pictures of Erin's 800 sq foot loft that they styled for


How lovely are those industrial stools, the lucite table and the fabulous chalk board that cleverly covers the jut out in the kitchen.


I love how modern has changed over the years it is no longer sleek and cold.
I am adoring the couch colour and loving the hit of different colours with the pillows .
Oh and the Eames stools.. please excuse me while I drool.


You can see more of this loft in the March issue of Style at Home or by pressing

No comments:

Post a Comment