Saturday, March 13, 2010

A tiny weeny spring cleaning....


I put my little cuties in a glass urn...I often find when I have a fruit bowl , I seem to grab them instead of any junk food that I may have stashed around the house.

This is a picture of my kitchen..it is all white I love it b/c it only takes a few minutes to tidy up...
I adore my farmers sink b/c it is so deep I can hide a small child in there...ha-ha!
The whole joke about this kitchen is it may appear tidy on the outside but it is a total disaster zone on the inside....
After reading Simply Seleta's Blog. I decided I would take the pantry closet on...Bruutaalll!!!
Tony is away till monday...I thought this would only take me an half hour...Oh Gawd, how wrong I was...I forgot you can not do anything with a 3 year old only child who wants to be in every empty box,wants to taste every item that I pulled out and wants to help with poring cereal etc. in containers ( Note to self only do this when kids are away). I rushed her along a million times... so this one pantry took me close to and hour and half.....



Nice....I wouldn't even embarrass myself by telling you I found expired dates in there ... that would shock and horrify all of you....Never mind I have about 80 jars of olives ...clearly I must think I have never picked them up the last 100 times to the grocery store! Gosh!


So...here is a look into my junk drawers I have three...honestly this is awful....must dash and attack this! Spring cleaning pfff...hate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment