Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring Cleaning....







Ok gals....So you all know that I love, love Simply Seleta 's Blog. For those of you that have an opportunity to visit with me at the store, I am forever writing down her address for you ...here it is again www.simplyseleta.typepad.com. I am often encouraging you to take a peek into her ever so glamourous world..I really admire at how she does it all with such style and grace and humour...She is a smart lady..and I always feel better after a little visit to her world!
Anyways, I thought I would show you her laundry room. She took this challenge on with her best friend. They seemed to have a such a laugh...The outcome is truly fabulous and may even inspire you to tackle one little part of your abode! So here it is! Enjoy! Make sure you check her blog out for the real story ...funny stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment