Saturday, January 30, 2010

Start Spreading the News....


I am leaving early monday morning to New York for the gift show...I can barely wait ..I am going to hit the ground running... Lots to do and even more to see...Wednesday I am going to skip out of work and check out some of my favourite haunts...pictured Above is ABC Carpet and Home...
It is just lovely inside! And they have the sweetest little cafe in the basement.....

I love Fish Eddy's...it is a wonderful dish store with piles and piles of dishes both new and old to sort through..I may have to pick up some more of the Central Park dishes for the cottage...Don't you just love the colors in this pattern..



Down in Soho I love to peek into Shabby Chic...but this may not be opened as I heard she went bankrupt...but I will stop in and see for myself.

Balthazar Just may be my favourite restaurant in NYC..I will defiantly pop in here for a sweet...or lunch...depending on the time!

I discovered this thrift store with Tony a few years back...and I always try to see if I can make it back to there...they have the most amazing furniture...and it is insanely reasonable..not to mention they have some pretty swanky clothes ..Like channel suits etc!!

And Of Course Anthropologie...we don't have one in St.Catharines...but I am thinking this little
rhino head would be cute in my powder room..or above and occasional table in my entrance. Well I must getting going..there is a lot to do before Monday morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment