Wednesday, September 30, 2009

An Afternoon at Middle Cove...Newfoundland


I have been lucky enough to go "Home" twice this summer /fall to Newfoundland...
I can not express to all of you how much I love it there and how incredibly happy I am when I'm there!The people, the scenery , the food and the laughs...it makes for a magical place.
This particular afternoon we decided to hop and in the car and take a quick run to
Middle Cove..Here are a few pics of my family at the beach...ahhhhh




My mom and dad

Mom, CeCe and her dirty old feathers...









I always find a ton of sea urchins...this one was a great one so I decided Tony needed to hold it...
I am not to sure if he thought this was a good idea..
but I really wanted him to show CeCe




He is not looking overly impressed....








But CeCe thinks it is neat...














No comments:

Post a Comment