Friday, July 24, 2009

Shelving

So it has been raining for days and actually for the most part of this summer.
I have been spending a lot of time inside. I am just about ready to build an ark an gather up all my favorite pairs...ha ha . I am doing the domestic thing and dreaming about how I would love all the shelves and closets to look like.
Then I came across a blog called lovelydesigns@blogspot.com
Sharilyn is from Vancouver and I think is the most talented lady ever. She is an amazing mom that is insanely creative and she makes the most wonderful invites, stationary index files etc... She posted pictures of her shelving...I wept!
They are the last few pictures below...honestly!I wept!








Sherilyn's kitchen...excuse me I need a Kleenex!
Weeping



shelves arranged by colors....still crying...





A shelf for her tot....Brillant...sniff







No comments:

Post a Comment